Ultra Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Sweety admin add.

Go down

Sarah Sweety admin add. Empty Sarah Sweety admin add.

Post  Astrapovich Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 am

Account Name: Sarah03
Main Character: Sarah Sweet
Real Life Name: Diana
Real Life Age: 15
Country You Live In: England
State (USA only):
Time Zone: +5
Do you use Skype? : If so, Please list your account name : Yes, I have. [ man_vip90 ] Skyp.

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? (IE: Vent Admin, Forum Admin, GameMaster, Etc.) No, i'm Not.
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes, I have.(MtaRP, United, NewYork-RP, Future-RP,Royal-RP,Revoke-RP
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there) ? No, I don't.
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? No.

Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? No i have never dos or hack any server.

What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? (Long Answer) I want to be qualified because, I play the RP since 4years and I was a Lead Admin in an old server nammed Trollin' Roleplay, so I very know how to RP and I'm very serious with the RP. When I was a Lead Admin, I do a majority of interior and elevator with garage of LS. In another old server nammed Red County Roleplay, I was a Silver Gamemaster and I helped the player's.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? (Long Answer)
If you have more than one, Go as long as you'd like! I very want to help very much the player's and the server with that and my objectif is to be a very good admin, to help the player's in the server and if I could, make the server really big with a lot of player's!

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? (IE: management of MTA Servers, or PHP language) Yeah, I'm really effective to do interior and other thing like that I do it very fast, but I loose the page for the interior ID so I need another one.

Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1. Be energetic with all player to do very respecfull.
2. Never do OOC lie to get things you want that you never had.
3. Never do the powergame when you're an admin and you give a lot of free money.

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
1. 1st Offense: Jail.
1. 2nd Offense: Jail.
1. 3rd Offense: Jail.

2. 1st Offense: Jail+Warn.
2. 2nd Offense: Jail+Warn.
2. 3rd Offense: Jail+Warn.

3. 1st Offense: Permanent ban, because he does not following the rule and is not listening.
4. 2st Offence: Permanent ban,Spam otheer servers

Any additional information you would like to add to your application? I will say that hope the serer gets back great and be succeful and if i am not selected at Gm or admin I will still do my best in anyway to help out and do what i can do.

Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.) NO not really

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead? Yes i will.

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes i Do.

Sarah03

Admin
Admin

View user profile Send private message Send e-mail https://ultragaming.all-up.com

Sarah

Astrapovich

Back to top Go down