Ultra Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun License.~

2 posters

Go down

Gun License.~ Empty Gun License.~

Post  Niko Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 am

Full Name: Niko De Noche
Phone Number: #

[/HR]

1. Why are you applying for a firearm Permit? For protecting

2. What will you use these firearms for? For that if someone want kill me.

3. If accepted, where will you store this firearm? - I will put it in my house ,in safe..

4.Please explain a situation where you would pull out your firearm. ((Long Answer - 50 words))

- If someone gonna do something to me or bad planning such as Robbery and other illegal situation. I will also pull it out when a government worker need my help or if he ask for my help. I will also pull it out when I saw someone in danger and he/she need my help.

5. Please explain a situation where you would not pull your firearm out, but call 911. ((Long Answer - 50 words))

[/HR] - if Someone crash my car, or say something bad.. only then if someone shoot me, and i shoot him With Rp.

Phase III - Summarized Agreement
By filling out this application you AGREE to not misuse the firearms in any way. You also understand that your criminal history will be checking into to verify that your not a convicted felon. YES.

One Mafia. / Gang , is searching me,and want kill me. But all times, i run away.. and they can't catch me.
My brother is dead, by they. and now they want kill me.

Some Screen, -Gun License.~ Ba0g9ri8wrwqtv2m1d6

Niko

Back to top Go down

Gun License.~ Empty Gun License Anserw - Justin Martin Conner

Post  Mathies_Salieri Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 am

Your Gun License is ACCEPTED

Mathies_Salieri

Back to top Go down