Ultra Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application

2 posters

Go down

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Empty Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application

Post  Beeer Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Account Name: Beer
Main Character: Dwayne Lewis
Real Life Name: Maxim Gagne
Real Life Age: 17
Country You Live In: Canada
State (USA only): /
Time Zone: -5.00
Do you use Vent, Have an account, and a Working Microphone? : Nope.
Do you use Skype? : Yes, maximqc1

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? No
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes I was Lead admin on a Old server nammed Trollin' RP, Head admin on Vengence roleplay, Gamemaster lvl 2 at NY RP... But im so bored of these server so I quit. (No rp players and Owners and Abusive Admin)
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there) ? Yeah in Trollin' RP my name was Jerrey Armstrong, Vengence RP it was Jey Armstrong and NY RP it was Cesar Rodriguez.
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? No im new in this server.

Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? No, Never. (I dont know how and I don't want to do that)

What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? Because I have a lot of experience in RP I play that kind of game since 4 years and I got a lot of experience in Staff too. Like I writed... I was lvl 4 admin in Trollin', lvl 5 admin in Vengence RP, and lvl -2 in NY RP.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? I want to continue leading a server as Gamemaster or Admin and helping the server a lot and all the players with there problems. If they have.

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? No, I tryed to script but I never success... And I never tryed to do mapping.

Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1. Never do OOC Lying, Tell someone during a steal, you don't have money but in reality you have a lot...
2. Never do OOC Insult, Insulting a Player or a member of the staff.
3. And Never do Mixing OOC With IC, Metagaming. Ex: Telling the name of a guy you know OOC but not IC.

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
OOC Lying
1. 1st Offense: Ask him to tell the truth.
1. 2nd Offense: Warn Him
1. 3rd Offense: Jail Him for 10 min Because I warn him 2 times.
OOC Insult
2. 1st Offense: Resume and explain him what he said.
2. 2nd Offense: Warn Him
2. 3rd Offense: Jail Him for 10min (Depend on what he said), because I warn him 2 times.
Metagaming
3. 1st Offense: Resume and explain him he need to talk in /t ... To talk in IC
3. 2nd Offense: Resume and explain him he need to talk again in /t ... + Warn
3. 3rd Offense: Jail Him for 10 min because I warn him 2 times.

Any additional information you would like to add to your application? No.

Would you be willing to share any personal info: It Depends.

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead? Sure!

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes, I agreed.

Beeer

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Empty Re: Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application

Post  Will Johnson Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 pm

This is Will Johnson here the admin uh I like your application but if you could put any screenshots of you being admin on those servers then that could really help so then more people would be able to believe you.

From the most sexy and handsome admin

Will Johnson!

Will Johnson

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Empty My admin proove - ScreenSHot (look in back)

Post  Beeer Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Gta_sa10

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Gta_sa11

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Gta_sa12

Beeer

Back to top Go down

Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application Empty Re: Dwayne Lewis||Admin / GM|| Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down