Ultra Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branden D Bear Admin App

Go down

Branden D Bear Admin App Empty Branden D Bear Admin App

Post  bigbadsosa Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 am

Account Name: Bigbadsosa
Main Character:Branden D Bear
Real Life Name:Branden
Real Life Age:15
Country You Live In:Carribean
State (USA only):
Time Zone:Gmt +1
Do you use Vent, Have an account, and a Working Microphone? :If so, Please list your account name.
Do you use Skype? : if so, please list your account Name : No i dont

Are you currently a member of our staff here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? (IE: Vent Admin, Forum Admin, GameMaster, Etc.) No I am not
Are you currently, or have you ever been a member of staff at any other MTA Server? Yes I have. (root, united ,Future , New York Roleplay)
Have you ever played any other servers (Maybe someone will know you better from there) ? Yes Grimz (Alex)
Do you know any of our staff personally, that we can contact for a personal referral for you? No not really
Have you ever Hacked, Attacked, or DDOSed any game before? (((THIS QUESITON WAS MISUNDERSTOOD IN MY LAST APP))) No i have never ddos or hack any server
What makes you feel qualified to be an admin vs. everyone else here at Ultra Gaming Roleplay? (Long Answer) I feel quailified Because I actually own my own server So i know i want 100% RP and i will give 100 % rp , I am admins in other servers and I will like to stay at this server helping it out Giving the best that i can give best of my abilities.To show and help others who rp is not that good.

If you are given admin, What is one of your goals to Better, Correct, or Focus on? (Long Answer)
If you have more than one, Go as long as you'd like! :I will like To help out all the players in the servers even the owner because i have alot of scripts and make the server better in any way that i can. Also To show my Rp skills and Make it 100 % rp and make it successful and fun.

Do you posses any skills that may make you useful here? (IE: management of MTA Servers, or PHP language)
Yes I do I have Scripting sckills & Mapping skills.
Please Restate Three of our Rules, and describe in your own words what they mean:
1. Do Not Ooc lie to get things you want that you never had.
2. Be respectfull to all players and admins and rp at all times in all cases.
3.Follow all the rules that are given

Now, Take those three rules, and tell me what you would do if someone broke those rules. (These do no determine if you are admin or not, they simply determine your skill level)
1. 1st Offense: Tell him that he is breaking rules and teach him the right thing
1. 2nd Offense: Tell him that he is breaking rules and teach him the right thing
1. 3rd Offense:Tell him that he is breaking rules and teach him the right thing

2. 1st Offense: Jail
2. 2nd Offense: Jail
2. 3rd Offense: Jail

3. 1st Offense: Jail+Warn
3. 2nd Offense: Jail+Warn
3. 3rd Offense: Jail+Warn
3. 1st Offense: /pban Him because he does not want to follow the rules and Is not Listening or attempting to change his ways.

Any additional information you would like to add to your application? I will say that hope the serer gets back great and be succeful and if i am not selected at Gm or admin I will still do my best in anyway to help out and do what i can do.

Would you be willing to share any personal info: (IE: MSN, email, Cell #, Etc.) NO not really

If you are not accepted for admin, would you like this application to be forwarded and considered for GM instead? Yes i will.

Do you agree that providing False information on this application will result in permanent ban of all of your accounts at our community? Yes i Do.

bigbadsosa

Back to top Go down